Ordering & Payments
- Orders can be placed online, or via phone or email.
- Product prices include GST; shipping is extra
- Prices are in Australian dollars and shipping is quoted for delivery within Australia. Please contact us if you are interested in purchasing from overseas.
- Please note prices and availability of essential oils and raw ingredients fluctuate and this can impact on product prices. Mother Nurture endeavours to ensure prices quoted are accurate and current.
- The products contained in this website are represented as accurately as photographic processes will allow.
- All orders must be paid for prior to delivery.
- Payment methods accepted are:
- Credit card
- Direct Deposit
Mother Nurture endeavours to process orders as promptly as possible.
- You will be kept up to date with the progress of your order.
- Please check your purchase and invoice on receipt of goods. If there is any problem at all don’t hesitate to contact us as soon as possible. Refer to our returns policy below
We trust you will be happy with your Mother Nurture products, however:
If you are not happy with the product you ordered or ordered the wrong product.
You are welcome to a credit note or exchange if you send the product back in it’s original condition, unopened and unused. Postage costs at your own expense.
If the product is faulty, broken or not what you ordered
In this case, we’re happy to provide a refund, replacement, exchange or store credit, including all postage costs. If the product is defective please return in its original condition. If the product was damaged in transit please return unopened with the original packaging.
To make a claim & return products:
Please contact us as soon as possible and within 7 days of purchase with the reason for your claim.
Products must be returned in their original condition. We reserve the right to decide if the claim warrants a replacement, refund or credit and who covers freight costs.
Please send to:
19 Hood Street
Yarraville VIC 3013
Returns must be received within 30 days of purchase.
Consultations and treatments are available at two locations in Melbourne. Home visits are also available at extra cost depending on your location.
For initial appointments it’s recommended you arrive 5-10 minutes earlier to allow time to complete personal details. This is also a good idea so you can begin to wind down prior to your treatment.
Where possible 24 hours notice is appreciated. Refer to cancellation policy according to the relevant clinic.
All treatments include a consultation to determine your current health and past history to ensure the appropriate essential oils and treatment are chosen for your specific needs. We will discuss the need for follow up treatments or remedies. Actual treatment time may vary depending on time required for consultation.
1-2 days after your appointment you will be contacted via text message or email to assess your progress after treatment.